I am a hopeless romantic when it comes to style. I love creating dreamy looks or style things into the mood that I am having. I always find myself playing around with style and creating new looks from clothes that I have had for ages. Here are five things you probably didn’t know about my style!
1. I love neutral colors and lots of black! I am terrible at styling colorful outfits. So I use color subtly.
2. Skinny jeans are the only type of jeans I wear. They look good with almost anything!
3. I only wear accessories on special occasions or when I know I am going to be photographed. Otherwise, they tickle my skin!
4. I am cheap. I love getting a good deal on clothes and saving money for other important things in life, like education or donating it to others in need. I love clearance racks and discount stores.
5. Thrift stores are where I find my favorite pieces that have received the most compliments from other people! I love old jackets and jeans!
No matter what, I always wear something I feel comfortable in and I feel confident when I know my outfit is attracting positive attention. I try to keep it simple, but well thought out at the same time. I’m a perfectionist and that’s why it takes me so long to make decisions in life. Knowing that your outfit is on point is a great feeling, but so is jumping into sweats and a hoodie and not stressing about what to wear! What are 5 style habits you have? Share in comments below!