My career keeps me busy these days and I don't have time to fuss over a complicated skin care routine that includes a whole set of products. I have gotten my skin care routine down to only two products. I love them both for the many benefits they add to my skin. They are mostly natural and very gentle for those of us with sensitive skin.
Step 1. Cleanser
Why I love it:
- Organic Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Hemp Oil, Jojoba Oil, Peppermint Oil
- Fair Trade
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Multiple uses
The coolness of the peppermint acts like a natural toner and shrinks up my pores. I feel like I have a clean slate after washing with this soap.
Step 2. Moisturize
I have been using this moisturizer for about 5 years now.
Why I love it:
- Improves scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, aging and dehydrated skin.
- Natural ingredients: Calendula Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Chamomile Oil
- Vitamins A and E
- I use it as my make up primer
- Bio‑Oil is a member of Beauty Without Cruelty
I use this sparingly and massage it into my face and neck. The natural rose fragrance is light to those who are sensitive to the perfumes used in beauty products. I don't only use this on my face, but my legs and hips where I have stretch marks from growing pains.
SHOPPING TIP: Before committing to a new skin care routine, buy travel size bottles of the products to try them out if you can't find samples.
Hope you like them as much as I do.